The New Year is upon us and hence the creation of Kath’s Blog!
One of my New Year’s Resolutions for 2017 is to always be true to myself. Creating this platform has been an idea in the back of my mind for quite some time now, and what better time to make it a reality than at 11pm on New Year’s Eve! :’)
I hope not only to entertain and inspire others through my writing, but also to increase my own confidence, esteem and to realise my own career and life aspirations.
To quickly sum up 2016… It was an incredible year!
My top 5 moments of 2016:
- GETTING ENGAGED!
- Holiday to Albufeira, Portugal.
- Maintaining a 2:1 overall at University.
- Buying my new car (Wendy).
- Completing a Summer Internship with Bedfordshire Police.
My 3 aims for 2017:
- Save lots of money towards buying a house.
- Spend more time learning to cook healthy meals from scratch.
- Graduate with a 2:1 and find a job that I enjoy.
I wish everyone the absolute best for the New Year! Stay happy and healthy in 2017 🙂